CONDITIONS AND PAYMENTS
Download the booking contract : (Apply to both types of rental : camping pitches and lodges )
1) All rental is nominative and it can not be yielded in any case.
2) In July and august the operator can only accept reservations of at least 7 days in July and August..
Camping pitches : Arrival from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. in july and august. Off season : free arrival.
Departure before 12:00.
Accommodations : Arrival from 4 p.m. to 8p.m. in july and august. Off season : from 2p.m. to 6p.m.
Departure before 10 a.m.
3) The present rental agreement only becomes effective after reception of a deposit amounting to 30% of the cost of the stay + 30 E of booking fees that must be paid by check, credit/debit card, or bankers’ transfer made out to the "Camping OASIS PALAVASIENNE".
4) The total amount of the stay has to be done 30 days before the start of your stay. For bookings made less than 30 days before the arrival date, the full payment has to be made while booking.
No refunds are given for late arrivals or early departures.
5) If no letter or fax is received from the customer or camper stating that he/she has had to delay their arrival date, the pitch or accommodation is freed 12 hours after the date mentioned in the present contract.
6) The 30% deposit will be refunded for any cancellation notified by registered mail at least 30 days before
the arrival date. After this time no refunds can be made.
After our confirmation, your engagement is firm and definitive.
7) Any booking contract that is not accompanied by the payment of the deposit and the booking fees is null and void.
Similarly, any payment of a deposit and booking fees that is not accompanied with the duly signed present contract and the campsite rules, will not ensure the rental.
8) The customer undertakes to comply with the campsite rules and ensures that these are complied with by the people occupying the pitch.
He/she also declares that he has taken note of the prices applicable during the year, that are attached to the contract.
Otherwise, the direction can forbid him or her the access to the camping park, and in this case no refund will be given.
9) Refund conditions (except booking fees) : only in case of hospitalisation or death of a close family member and presentation of proofs.
Attention : all stay started is owed.
10) PAYMENT : no reductions or refunds will be guaranted for late arrivals or early departures.
11) We keep the right to refuse the access to the campsite to groups or families having a larger number of people exceeding the capacity of the rented accommodation.
12) The direction decline all responsibility in case of lost, theft, accidents and incidents between the occupants and/or visitors during the stay.
13) It is forbiden to set tents up on the pitch of a mobil-home.
For the rental of accommodation : ROOM or MOBIL-HOME.
1) The customer must have insurance cover for theft, civil responsibility and third party
2) A deposit of 200 E has payable by the customer on the arrival day. This will only be refunded after an inventory has been conducted at the end of the stay. If any damage is found, the cost of restoring the site to its original condition and replacing missing or damaged equipment will be deducted from the caution.
3) A sum of 50 E will be deducted from the deposit if the rented accommodation has not been cleaned on the day of the departure,in accordance with the campsite rules that state that
customers must clean the accommodation.
All damaged or broken object has to be refund by the client.
If any of the clauses of the present contract are not executed, it could be cancelled as of right after formal notice by registered mail fails to elicit any response.
The site must be freed within 2 days.